The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials is set in place in order to protect the public from any intentionally errant or misleading advertising that has been paid for by a group or company. This blog is a source of income and may incorporate testimonials and endorsements, which I feel is important to disclose all the details to you:
- The content of this blog is a source of income for my family and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- I will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that I have used and trust and feel would also help my readers.
- Products provided to me by advertising partners for my review are given to me free of charge with no cost to me. This does not ensure a positive review of the product in any way.
- I will always be honest. Your trust is very important to me, and I do not wish to harm that trust in any way. I will always provide my true opinion about any product or service with or without partnership or compensation. My integrity is more important than any dollar amount.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of this blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
More legal stuff:
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact La Rae Randall at email@example.com
Unless otherwise noted, I am the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures posted on my blog. It may not be published, copied, or reprinted without my consent.
The information I provide on my blog is based on my own experience and is my own opinion. You are reading and following my advice at your own risk. Please always use safety precautions when performing a DIY project and always read and follow manufacturer’s directions for the products and tools you use.
I am not responsible for the actions of my advertisers, sponsors or blog commenters. If you purchase a product through a link from my blog, you must take action with that company to resolve any issues, not this blog.